We believe that the Church is the people of God who gather for worship and scatter for mission. More than simply a once-a-week event, Jesus invites us to follow him into the everyday things of life. In that sense, nothing has changed in the midst of COVID-19. God hasn’t changed. His plans haven’t changed. Jesus’ desire to seek and save the lost hasn’t change. And the mission of the Church hasn’t changed.
While we know that there are many different opinions that span the spectrum of ideas and feelings, our goal is simple: to worship together as a Church family in a way that is:
- loving to all
- wise toward outsiders
- thoughtful in managing the curve
- faithful to our King.
Listed are some decisions that we have decided to make in order to honor our these goals:
- We are asking everyone to wear a mask
- We will be singing
- We will serve coffee, but not snacks
- The nursery is temporarily closed. All children will be worshiping with the adults.
- All services will be live streamed using Facebook and our YouTube Channel
- We have a separate t.v. in our fellowship area for those that choose participate in person, and yet want a little more distance.
We have decided to not let COVID divide us from our unity or distract us from our worship. If you have any questions, concerns, feedback, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
Following Jesus together,