*In light of the continued surge of COVID-19 numbers in our area and based on our desire to be faithful to Jesus in our worship AND loving to those in our community, NCC will temporarily stop in-person Sunday morning gatherings and return to on-line services only. We will continue to monitor the risk factors and keep you informed as decisions are made going forward. You can worship with us on-line at 10am on Facebook and YouTube.
We believe that the Church is the people of God who gather for worship and scatter for mission. More than simply a once-a-week event, Jesus invites us to follow him into the everyday things of life. In that sense, nothing has changed in the midst of COVID-19. God hasn’t changed. His plans haven’t changed. Jesus’ desire to seek and save the lost hasn’t change. And the mission of the Church hasn’t changed.
While we know that there are many different opinions that span the spectrum of ideas and feelings, our goal is simple: to worship together as a Church family in a way that is:
- loving to all
- wise toward outsiders
- thoughtful in managing the curve
- faithful to our King.
Due to the increased spread of COVID-19 in our community, we are currently worshipping online only. When we were gathering together inside earlier this fall, we shared a few decisions that we had made:
- We are asking everyone to wear a mask
- We will be singing
- We will serve coffee, but not snacks
- The nursery is temporarily closed. All children will be worshiping with the adults.
- All services will be live streamed using Facebook and our YouTube Channel
- We have a separate t.v. in our fellowship area for those that choose participate in person, and yet want a little more distance.
We have decided to not let COVID divide us from our unity or distract us from our worship. If you have any questions, concerns, feedback, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
Following Jesus together,